Security Management Software provides a complete, controlled ATM defence strategy that protects cardholder trust and convenience and results in significant operational cost savings.
Security Management Software, combined with innovative, "game-changing" hardware technology, delivers maximum protection against not only ATM skimming and card fraud, but also physical attacks and malware.
Features and Benefits
Operational efficiency and cost savings
- Centralised "one look" dashboard view of the status of security kits and the security status of all ATMs
- Instant information and alerts on potential attacks via email, SMS and mobile app for fast response to threats
- Protection against black box and malware attacks
- Insight into suspicious transactions at the ATM helps to stop criminals in their tracks
- Reduced operational costs through reduced fraud losses and remote management
- Instant threat intelligence enables fast response that results in maximum ATM security and availability
- Detailed information on events for investigation and audit purposes
Security Management Software pack includes the following modules
Security Kit Monitoring
- Security Kit Monitoring provides a "one look" instant dashboard view of all the security kits on your ATM network and the security status of your ATMs.
- Security Kit Monitoring works in combination with intelligent security kits for an end-to-end defence strategy - the next level in ATM security. The advantages of "game changing" security technology combined with monitoring software are maximum ATM security and availability, real-time management and control together with operational cost savings.
- Information and alerts on security and kit status with state-of-health reporting are available via monitoring dashboard, email, SMS and mobile app.
ATM Fraud Detection & Response
- ATM Fraud Detection provides instant intelligence into suspicious ATM transactions that helps to stop criminals in action. ATM Fraud Detection compares defined business rules with actual transactions. If suspicious activity is detected, either the ATM can be shut down or the card can be blocked.
- Profile Management helps to prevent black box and malware attacks by detecting hardware and software changes.
- Profile Management compares the hardware and software on the ATM with the defined correct versions stored centrally and alerts if any changes have been made.
- Access Management protects against unauthorised software including malware and also black box attacks.
- USB devices are blocked by default. Secure, authorised temporary access for USB devices can be enabled remotely with an automated audit trail.
- Only white-listed, authorised users can access ATM software, according to their user permissions. Unique, secure, Windows access passwords are generated in real-time.
- BIOS security is fundamental to the security of the ATM and the BIOS password is protected and refreshed periodically to ensure it remains secure. This is a security recommendation from all ATM manufacturers.