Cash Management provides a consolidated, real-time automated view of ATM cash levels and gives critical insight into cash utilisation for improved decision making on optimum cash holding and replenishment schedules.
Also, Cash Management significantly reduces the costs, time and resources associated with manual processes by automating cash level monitoring, balancing and reconciliation.
Features and Benefits
Operational efficiency and cost savings
- Automates lengthy manual processes for cash level monitoring, balancing and reconciliation
- Consolidated, accurate information helps to optimise cash utilisation
Optimal customer service
- Fast resolution of customer enquiries
Security and Compliance
Cash Management pack includes the following modules
Cash Level Monitoring
- Cash Level Monitoring delivers instant information on the level of cash inside the ATM. This is critical for efficient cash forecasting and replenishment scheduling to achieve optimum cash utilisation and reduced cash handling costs.
- Accurate, consolidated, real-time information on the amount of cash that was loaded into each ATM and cassette, the cash that was dispensed, and the cash remaining ensures that cash is always available for maximum customer convenience
- Balancing cash loaded and dispensed for book-keeping purposes can be a time-consuming, labour-intensive manual process.
- Centralised, automated cash balancing not only reduces costs and saves time but also provides insight that can be used for analysis into improving cash handling efficiency.
- When physical cash does not tally with records, and there are cash excesses or shortages, lengthy manual investigations into EJ data, accounting entries and cash register updates are neither productive nor cost effective.
- Real-time synchronisation and consolidation of ATM transaction data in a user-friendly format provides a fast and accurate way of resolving any queries with CITs or customers.