ATM Management & Monitoring gives you complete control over the entire ATM network. Optimal cardholder convenience and service result from maximum ATM availability and operational costs are significantly reduced through proactive state-of-health monitoring, efficient incident management and fast issue resolution.
Globally deployed on all major brands of ATMs, Cash Deposit Machines and Kiosks, ATM Management and Monitoring is a robust, multi-vendor solution with enhanced bandwidth utilisation capabilities for optimum performance on any network and multi-thread processing that supports thousands of ATMs concurrently. The flexible, modular architecture can be customised to meet individual deployer requirements.
Features and Benefits
Operational efficiency and cost savings
- Centralised "one look" dashboard view of the state-of-health of all ATMs and the devices inside them with alerts via SMS, email and mobile app
- Instant remote diagnosis of ATM issues mean that service calls are timely and productive, the right parts are taken first time
- Real-time customisable reporting and detailed analytics on ATM performance with easy-to-use tools make system administration efficient and productive
Maximum ATM availability and customer service
- Automated incident escalation and management for fast issue resolution
Security and Compliance
- RSA algorithms authenticate ATM agent-server connections
- Random keys are generated for each session
- All data transferred between the ATM agent and the server is encrypted and decrypted under AES 256-bit mode
- Automatic masking of card numbers supports PCI-DSS compliance
ATM Management & Monitoring pack includes the following modules
- Real-time information on the hardware configuration and software versions installed on each ATM is automatically updated and securely stored centrally.
- An easy-to-use search facility enables operators to access this information and export into Excel format for reports and auditing.
- Remote diagnostics provides instant insight into the state-of-health of all ATMs, and the devices inside them. Dashboard views and customisable reporting and tools, make monitoring the ATM network efficient and cost effective. This includes information and statistics on the status, up-time and performance of all ATMs in the network. Real-time alerts are sent via email, SMS or mobile app.
ATM Location Analysis
- Google map data, including ATMs, bank branches, supermarkets and schools for example, combined with available information on ATM transaction volumes by location, not only helps to analyse the performance of the existing ATM installed base, but also to determine optimum locations for new ATM placements.
- Effective, automated incident management minimises ATM down-time and ensures that customer services are restored as fast as possible.
- New service tickets, based on configurable business rules, are automatically opened when there is a new issue at the ATM. The status of the service ticket workflow from its opening to close is automatically tracked and updated.
- A centralised, real-time collection of all the ATM log files, such as Electronic Journal and ATM device logs, provides a "one look" view of all the data so that hardware or software issues can be resolved quickly.
- This information can be automatically scanned, according to configurable pre-defined business rules, and an alert generated and sent to appropriate service personnel via email, SMS or mobile app for fast incident resolution.